UpSkill Infotech Provides Advanced Java Coaching and Tutoring at our Coaching center for IT students like BScIT, BScCS, BCA, MScIT, MCA and other IT courses.
Advanced Java deals with the Web-oriented aspect of Java Programming. Java Programming language is a general purpose language and is extensively used in Web-Development. It has huge applications and framework models in Web-Dev.
Reasons to learn Advanced Java and its advantages
- One of the most popular Programming language.
- High job availability.
- Huge support and community.
This Course is for anyone and everyone who wishes to learn the Advanced Java starting from the very basics. Best suitable for IT students from various graduation/post-graduation courses like BSc.IT, BSC.CS, BCA, MSc.IT, MSc.CS, MCA.
This is a certification course and you will be presented with a certificate in a PDF format ( sample download).
Lectures : 30 (2hr each)
Skill level : All Level
Language : English
Students : Max 15 per batch
Certificate : Yes
Flexible time slots
Notes & Study Materials
Core Java Knowledge
Basic Computer Knowledge
Bring your own Laptops
Rs 5000 /-
Unit 1 (10hrs)
- Event Handling: The delegation event model, Events, Event classes, Event Listener Interfaces, Using the Delegatiion event model, Adapter classes, inner classes
- AWT: Windows fundamentals, Working with frame windows, Control fundamentals, – Labels, Buttons, CheckBox, Radio button TextFileld, Understanding Layout Manager
Unit 2 (10hrs)
- Swing: JColorChooser, JComboBox, JFileChooser, JInternalFrame, JLabel, JMenuBar, JOptionPane, JLayeredPane, JDesktopPane, JPanel, JPopupMenu, JProgressBar, JRootPane, JScrollBar, JScrollPane, JSeparator, JSlider, JSplitPane, JTabbedPane, JTable, JTableHeader, JtoolBar, JToolTip, JTree, JViewPort, JEditorPane, JTextPane, JTextArea, JTextField, JPasswordField, JButton, JMenuItem, JCheckBox-MenuItem, JRatioButton-MenuItem JCheckBox, JRadioButton, JMenu.
Unit 3 (10hrs)
- Introduction to servlets: Need for dynamic content, java servlet technology, why servlets?
- Servlet API and Lifecycle: servlet API, servletConfig interface, ServletRequest and ServletResponse Interfaces, GenericServlet Class. ServletInputStream And ServletOutputStream Classes, RequestDispatcher Interface,HttpServlet Class, HttpServletRequest and HttpServletResponse Interfaces, HttpSession Interface,
- Working with servlets: organization of a web application, creating a web application(using netbeans) , creating a servlet, compiling and building the web application
Unit 4 (10hrs)
- JDBC: Design of JDBC, JDBC configuration, Executing SQL statement, Query Execution, Scrollable and updatable result sets, row sets, metadata, Transaction.
- JSP: Introduction, disadvantages, JSP v/s Servlets, Lifecycle of JSP, Comments, JSP documents, JSP elements, Action elements, implicit objects, scope, characterquoting conventions, unified expression language.
Unit 5 (10hrs)
- Java server Faces: Need of MVC , what is JSF?, components of JSF, JSF as an application, JSF lifecycle, JSF configuration, JSF web applications (login form, JSF pages)
- EJB: Enterprise bean architecture, Benefits of enterprise bean, types of beans, Accessing beans , packaging beans, creating web applications, creating enterprise bean, creating web client, creating JSP file, building and running web application.
Unit 6 (10hrs)
- HIBERNATE: Introduction, Writing the application, application development approach, creating database and tables in MySQL, creating a web application, Adding the required library files, creating a java bean class, creating hibernate configuration and mapping file, adding a mapping resource, creating JSPs.
STRUTS: Introduction, Struts framework core components, installing and setting up struts, getting started with struts.
I am passionate about Programming & Development and I am a Java Developer. Also I love teaching and pursue teaching as a part time hobby. I have a bachelors degree in Information Technology(BSc.IT) and recently complete my Masters in Computer Application (MCA). I have worked on many freelance projects over the past 3-4years have have developed many web-applications, android Apps and more. i also love graphic designing and I am well versed in Adobe Illustrator, After effects & other Adobe Suite softwares.
Applications of Computer Graphics
Video Games & GUI