Microsoft’s ASP.NET, one of the most successful web application development frameworks ever, is fast becoming mature – the newest version of it is ASP.NET 4.5. You can use ASP.NET to fast develop and deploy highly scalable, high-performance web applications in a managed environment.
ASP.NET Core is open source, cross platform, extremely performant, scalable, and testable.
Why to learn ASP.NET with C# programming?
- Robust & higly efficient web development framework
- Easy to use as many feature are provided by Microsoft
- High payinh job opportunities.
- Open source framework
- Widely used technology
This Course is for anyone and everyone who wishes to learn the advanced web technlogy oriented subject. We will be covering the .NET architecture in detail in this entire course and cover ASP.NET with C# technology in detail. Best suitable for IT students from various graduation/post-graduation courses like BSc.IT, BSC.CS, BCA, MSc.IT, MSc.CS, MCA.
Most importantly we will be covering many practical programs based on the fundamental concepts that we learn so this will be very beneficial for IT students who have ASP.NET with C# as a practical subject since we will be covering up most of the practical programs that are usually asked in practical exams.
After completing this course, students will be able to :
- Understand the basic principles of C# development
- Learn advanced windows and web development techniques using dotNET
- Create UI applications using C#
- Design and develop web applications using asp.net according to industry standards
- Define and create custom web services
This is a certification course and you will be presented with a certificate in a PDF format ( sample download).
Lectures : 30-35 (1hr each)
Skill level : All Level
Language : English
Students : Max 15 per batch
Flexible Time Slots
70% Practicals – 30% Theory
Notes & Study Materials
Basic Computer Knowledge
Carry your own Laptop
Rs 5000 /-
1. Introduction to Dot Net Framework & C# (3hrs)
- Architecture of Dot NET Framework, CLR-Working and Features, CTS, CLS, Assemblies-Types, Structure and Metadata, GAC
- C# Basics: Data Types(Value Types and Reference Types), Variables and expressions, Control Structures, Operators and Expressions, Arrays, error handling.
2. OOP C# : Classes and Objects (4hrs)
- Classes & Objects: Instance Variables, Methods, Constructors, Properties, Access Specifiers, Static members & methods
- Inheritance: Levels of Inheritance, Constructor & Inheritance, Polymorphism, Interfaces, Abstract classes, Delegates, Indexers, Sealed Classes, Exception handling.
- Collections and Generics: Bounded & Unbounded Collections, Generic Programming- Generic classes, Functions, Constraints on Generic Programming
3. Databases and C# (4hrs)
- File Handling: Text Files, Binary Files, String Processing, Serialization and Deserialization
ADO.Net: Connected and Disconnected, Architecture of ADO.Net, Commands, Datasets, Data Readers, Data Adapters, Working with Stored Procedures
4. Introduction to ASP.NET (3hrs)
- Introduction: Microsoft.NET framework, ASP.NET lifecycle.
- ASP.NET server controls: Introduction, postback posting and cross page posting, How to work with button controls, Textboxes, Labels, checkboxes and radio buttons, list controls and other web server controls, web.config and global.asax files.
5. Data/State Management & Validations in ASP.NET (4hr)
- Validation Control: Introduction, basic validation controls, validation techniques, using advanced validation controls.
- State Management: Using view state, using session state, using application state, using cookies and URL encoding.
- Master Pages: Creating master pages, content pages, nesting master pages, accessing master page controls from a content page.
- Navigation: Introduction to use the site navigation, using site navigation controls.
6. ASP.NET with Databases (3hr)
- Databases: Introduction, using SQL data sources, GridView Control, DetailsView and FormView Controls, ListView and DataPager controls, Using object datasources.
- ASP.NET Security: Authentication, Authorization, Impersonation, ASP.NET provider model.
7. LINQ jQuery & AJAX (3hr)
- LINQ: Operators, implementations, LINQ to objects,XML,ADO.NET, Query Syntax.
- ASP.NET Ajax: Introducing AJAX, Working of AJAX, Using ASP.NET AJAX server controls.
- JQuery: Introduction to JQuery, JQuery UI Library, Working of JQuery
8. Web Services (3hrs)
- XML,Web Services Architecture, UDDI,SOAP and its Format, WSDL, Create and Consuming XML Web Service-Simple and Databases
- WCF-Architecture, End Points, Types of Contracts, Web Applications and Security
I am a tech enthusiast and love sharing knowledge on information technology an computer science oriented subjects. I have a bachelors degree in Information Technology(BSc.IT) and recently complete my Masters in Computer Application (MCA). I have been working on freelance projects over 3 years now and have also developed many websites & Android Apps. I also have my own YouTube Channel : Simple Snippets where I teach and share my knowledge on technology oriented subjects. Check out my full Resume : Click here.
Applications of ASP.NET
Dynamic web apps