C Programming | Complete Course is a complete programming course for C Programming for beginners and BScIT students or other IT students pursuing courses like BScCS, BCA, MCA etc. This Course at UpSkill Infotech is complaint with Mumbai university syllabus as is more practical oriented.
C is a general-purpose, procedural, imperative computer programming language and was invented by Dennis Ritchie at the Bell Laboratories in 1972. If you are new to programming, C is a good choice to start your programming journey.
Why to learn C programming?
- Best for Beginners
- Simplicity & High Performance
- Wide range of Applications
- High Job availabilty
- Easy to understand other programming languages like C++, Java, C#
This Course is for anyone and everyone who wishes to learn the C programming language starting from the very basics. Best suitable for IT students from various graduation/post-graduation courses like BSc.IT, BSC.CS, BCA, MSc.IT, MSc.CS, MCA. We will be covering the procedural programming paradigms of C programming in this course.
Most importantly we will be covering many practical programs based on the fundamental concepts that we learn so this will be very beneficial for IT students who have C as a practical subject since we will be covering up most of the practical programs that are usually asked in practical exams.
This is a certification course and you will be presented with a certificate in a PDF format ( sample download).
Lectures : 20-25 (2hr each)
Skill level : Beginners
Language : English
Students : Max 10-15 per Batch
Certificate : Yes
Flexible Time Slots
70% Practicals – 30% Theory
Notes & Study Materials
Basic Computer Knowledge
Carry your own Laptop
Rs 4000 /-
1. Introduction to computer programming & Fundamentals (4hrs)
- Types of Programming languages, history, features and application. Simple program logic, program development cycle, pseudocode statements and flowchart symbols, programming and user environments.
- Structure of a program. Compilation and Execution of a program, character set
- Identifiers and keywords, data types, constants, variables and arrays, declarations, expressions, statements, variable definition, symbolic constants
2. Operators, Expressions, Data I/O (4hrs)
- Arithmetic operators, unary operators, relational and logical operators, assignment operators, assignment operators, the conditional operator, library function, Input & output
3. Conditional Statements and Loops (4hrs)
- Decision Making Within A Program, Conditions, Relational Operators,
- Conditional statements : If Statement, If-Else Statement,
- Loop statements : While Loop, Do While, For Loop. Nested Loops, Infinite Loops, Switch Statement.
4. Functions (4hrs)
- Overview, defining a function, accessing a function, passing arguments to a function, specifying argument data types, function prototypes, recursion, modular programming and functions, prototype of a function: parameter list, return type, function call, block structure
- Passing arguments to a function: call by reference, call by value.
- Default arguments : Concept, examples
- Inline functions: concept & examples
- Function overloading: Concept, Rules for overloading a function, function overloading examples.
5. Program structure (4hrs)
- Storage classes, automatic variables, external variables, static variables, multifile programs.
- Preprocessor directives: Features, #define and #include, Directives and Macros
6. Arrays (4hrs)
- Definition, processing, passing arrays to functions, multidimensional arrays, arrays and strings
7. Pointers (4hrs)
- Fundamentals, declarations, Pointers Address Operators, Pointer Type Declaration, Pointer Assignment, Pointer Initialization, Pointer Arithmetic
- Functions and Pointers
- Arrays And Pointers
- Pointer Arrays, passing functions to other function
8. Structures and Unions (4hrs)
- Structure Variables, Initialization, Structure Assignment, Nested Structure,
- Structures and Functions,
- Structures and Arrays: Arrays of Structures, Structures Containing Arrays,
- Unions, Structures and pointers.
I am a tech enthusiast and love sharing knowledge on information technology an computer science oriented subjects. I have a bachelors degree in Information Technology(BSc.IT) and recently complete my Masters in Computer Application (MCA). I have been working on freelance projects over 3 years now and have also developed many websites & Android Apps. I also have my own YouTube Channel : Simple Snippets where I teach and share my knowledge on technology oriented subjects. Check out my full Resume : Click here.
Applications of C Programming Language
Games & GUI