C# is a simple, modern, general-purpose, object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft within its .NET initiative led by Anders Hejlsberg. C# programming is very much based on C and C++ programming languages, so if you have a basic understanding of C or C++ programming, then it will be fun to learn C#.
Why to learn C# programming?
- It is a modern, general-purpose programming language
- It is object oriented.
- Widely used technology.
- It is easy to learn.
- It is a structured language.
- It produces efficient programs.
- It is a part of .Net Framework.
This Course is for anyone and everyone who wishes to learn the C# Programming Language. We will be covering the .NET architecture in detail in this entire course and cover C# programming in detail. Best suitable for IT students from various graduation/post-graduation courses like BSc.IT, BSC.CS, BCA, MSc.IT, MSc.CS, MCA.
Most importantly we will be covering many practical programs based on the fundamental concepts that we learn so this will be very beneficial for IT students who have C# programming as a practical subject since we will be covering up most of the practical programs that are usually asked in practical exams.
After completing this course, students will be able to :
- Understand the basic principles of C# development
- Learn advanced windows development techniques using .NET
- Create UI applications using C#
- Perform Database Operations in Windows form Application
This is a certification course and you will be presented with a certificate in a PDF format ( sample download).
Lectures : 20-25 (1hr each)
Skill level : All Level
Language : English
Students : Max 15 per batch
Flexible time slots
Weekdays & Weekend Time Slots
70% Practicals – 30% Theory
Basic Computer Knowledge
Carry your own Laptop
Rs 4000 /-
1. Introduction to Dot Net Framework & C# (3hrs)
- Architecture of Dot NET Framework, CLR-Working and Features, CTS, CLS, Assemblies-Types, Structure and Metadata, GAC
- C# Basics: Data Types(Value Types and Reference Types), Variables and expressions, Control Structures, Operators and Expressions, Arrays, error handling.
2. OOP C# : Classes and Objects (4hrs)
- Classes & Objects: Instance Variables, Methods, Constructors, Properties, Access Specifiers, Static members & methods
- Inheritance: Levels of Inheritance, Constructor & Inheritance, Polymorphism, Interfaces, Abstract classes, Delegates, Indexers, Sealed Classes, Exception handling kamagra 100.
- Collections and Generics: Bounded & Unbounded Collections, Generic Programming- Generic classes, Functions, Constraints on Generic Programming
3. Databases and C# (4hrs)
- File Handling: Text Files, Binary Files, String Processing, Serialization and Deserialization
ADO.Net: Connected and Disconnected, Architecture of ADO.Net, Commands, Datasets, Data Readers, Data Adapters, Working with Stored Procedures
4. Introduction to Windows Form Application (3hrs)
- Introduction: Windows form theory.
- Windows controls: Buttons, textbox, labels, dropdown boxes, listbox, radio buttons, imagebutton, image box, calendar control, datetimepicker, tootip
- Events & Backend interactions
5. Windows forms with Databases (3hr)
- Databases: Introduction, using SQL data sources, DataGridView Control, DataSet, Using object datasources.
6. LINQ jQuery & AJAX (3hr)
- LINQ: Operators, implementations, LINQ to objects,XML,ADO.NET, Query Syntax.
I am a tech enthusiast and love sharing knowledge on information technology an computer science oriented subjects. I have a bachelors degree in Information Technology(BSc.IT) and recently complete my Masters in Computer Application (MCA). I have been working on freelance projects over 3 years now and have also developed many websites & Android Apps. I also have my own YouTube Channel : Simple Snippets where I teach and share my knowledge on technology oriented subjects. Check out my full Resume : Click here.
Applications of C# .NET