.NET Developer | UpSkill Special Course is a complete programming course for .NET development for beginners & BScIT students or other IT students. We will be covering both Windows App development as well as ASP.NET web development paradigms
C# is a simple, modern, general-purpose, object-oriented programming language developed by Microsoft within its .NET initiative led by Anders Hejlsberg. C# programming is very much based on C and C++ programming languages, so if you have a basic understanding of C or C++ programming, then it will be fun to learn C#.
Microsoft’s ASP.NET, one of the most successful web application development frameworks ever, is fast becoming mature – the newest version of it is ASP.NET 4.5. You can use ASP.NET to fast develop and deploy highly scalable, high-performanceweb applications in a managed environment.
ASP.NET Core is open source, cross platform, extremely performant, scalable, and testable.
Why to learn .NET technology?
- It is a modern, general-purpose programming language
- It is object oriented.
- Widely used technology.
- It is easy to learn.
- It is a structured language.
- It produces efficient programs.
- It is a part of .Net Framework.
- Robust & higly efficient web development framework
- Easy to use as many feature are provided by Microsoft
- High paying job opportunities.
- Widely used technology
This Course is for anyone and everyone who wishes to learn the C#.NET with windows form application development & ASP.NET technology for web development. We will be covering the .NET architecture in detail in this entire course and cover C# programming in detail.
Best suitable for IT students from various graduation/post-graduation courses like BSc.IT, BSC.CS, BCA, MSc.IT, MSc.CS, MCA. Most importantly we will be covering many practical programs based on the fundamental concepts that we learn so this will be very beneficial for IT students who have C# programming as a practical subject since we will be covering up most of the practical programs that are usually asked in practical exams.
After completing this course, students will be able to :
- Understand the basic principles of C# development
- Learn advanced windows development techniques using .NET
- Learn advanced web development techniques using ASP.NET
- Create UI applications using C#
- Create Web Applications in ASP.NET
- Perform Database Operations in both Windows form Application & Web Applications.
This is a certification course and you will be presented with a certificate in a PDF format ( sample download).
Lectures : 30-35 (2hrs each)
Skill level : All Level
Language : English
Students : Max 15 per batch
Flexible time slots
Weekdays & Weekend Time Slots
70% Practicals – 30% Theory
Basic Computer Knowledge
Carry your own Laptop
Rs 7000 /-
1. Introduction to Dot Net Framework & C# (8hrs)
- Architecture of Dot NET Framework, CLR-Working and Features, CTS, CLS, Assemblies-Types, Structure and Metadata, GAC
- C# Basics: Data Types(Value Types and Reference Types), Variables and expressions, Control Structures, Operators and Expressions, Arrays, error handling.
2. OOP C# : Classes and Objects (8hrs)
- Classes & Objects: Instance Variables, Methods, Constructors, Properties, Access Specifiers, Static members & methods
- Inheritance: Levels of Inheritance, Constructor & Inheritance, Polymorphism, Interfaces, Abstract classes, Delegates, Indexers, Sealed Classes, Exception handling.
- Collections and Generics: Bounded & Unbounded Collections, Generic Programming- Generic classes, Functions, Constraints on Generic Programming
3. Databases and C# (8hrs)
- File Handling: Text Files, Binary Files, String Processing, Serialization and Deserialization
ADO.Net: Connected and Disconnected, Architecture of ADO.Net, Commands, Datasets, Data Readers, Data Adapters, Working with Stored Procedures
4. Introduction to Windows Form Application (4hrs)
- Introduction: Windows form theory.
- Windows controls: Buttons, textbox, labels, dropdown boxes, listbox, radio buttons, imagebutton, image box, calendar control, datetimepicker, tootip
- Events & Backend interactions
5. Windows forms with Databases (8hr)
- Databases: Introduction, using SQL data sources, DataGridView Control, DataSet, Using object datasources.
- ADO.NET: Connected & disconnected architecture.
6. LINQ jQuery & AJAX (4hr)
- LINQ: Operators, implementations, LINQ to objects,XML,ADO.NET, Query Syntax.
7. ASP.NET Introduction (4hr)
- Introduction to ASP.NET 4: Microsoft.NET framework, ASP.NET lifecycle.
- Overview of ASP.NET project environment, file structures, compiling and running first web-application.
8. ASP.NET Server Controls & Programming (4hr)
- ASP.NET server controls: Introduction, How to work with button controls, Textboxes, Labels, checkboxes and radio buttons, list controls and other web server controls, web.config and global.asax files.
- Programming ASP.NET web pages: Introduction, data types and variables, statements, organizing code, object oriented basics.
9. ASP.NET Validations, State Management & Master pages (8hr)
- Validation Control: Introduction, basic validation controls, validation techniques, using advanced validation controls.
- State Management: Using view state, using session state, using application state, using cookies and URL encoding.
- Master Pages: Creating master pages, content pages, nesting master pages, accessing master page controls from a content page.
- Navigation: Introduction to use the site navigation, using site navigation controls.
10. ASP.NET with Database (4hr)
- Databases: Introduction, using SQL data sources, GridView Control, DetailsView and FormView Controls, ListView and DataPager controls, Using object datasources.
11. ASP.NET AJAX & jQuery (4hr)
- ASP.NET Ajax: Introducing AJAX, Working of AJAX, Using ASP.NET AJAX server controls.
- JQuery: Introduction to JQuery, JQuery UI Library, Working of JQuery
I am a tech enthusiast and love sharing knowledge on information technology an computer science oriented subjects. I have a bachelors degree in Information Technology(BSc.IT) and recently complete my Masters in Computer Application (MCA). I have been working on freelance projects over 3 years now and have also developed many websites & Android Apps. I also have my own YouTube Channel : Simple Snippets where I teach and share my knowledge on technology oriented subjects. Check out my full Resume : Click here.
Applications of C# .NET & ASP.NET
Dynamic Web Apps