C++ is a general-purpose programming language developed by Bjarne Stroustrup starting in 1979 at Bell Labs.It has imperative, object-oriented and generic programming features, while also providing facilities for low-level memory manipulation.
Reasons to learn C++ programming Language and its advantages
- C++ is best for beginners
- C++ has influences in many other current languages
- It will provide you a better understanding of other systems
- Efficient machine code produced by C++ compilers
- C++ on your resume can often lead to Salary++
This Course is for anyone and everyone who wishes to learn the C++ programming language starting from the very basics. Best suitable for IT students from various graduation/post-graduation courses like BSc.IT, BSC.CS, BCA, MSc.IT, MSc.CS, MCA. We will be covering the procedural programming as well as the object oriented paradigms of C++ programming in this course.
Most importantly we will be covering many practical programs based on the fundamental concepts that we learn so this will be very beneficial for IT students who have C++ as a practical subject since we will be covering up most of the practical programs that are usually asked in practical exams.
This is a certification course and you will be presented with a certificate in a PDF format ( sample download).
Lectures : 30 (2hr each)
Skill level : All Level
Language : English
Students : Max 15 per batch
Certificate : Yes
Flexible time slots
70% practicals – 30% theory
Notes & Study Materials
Basic Computer Knowledge
Carry your own Laptop
Rs 5000 /-
1. Introduction to computer programming & Fundamentals (2hrs)
- Types of Programming languages, history, features and application. Simple program logic, program development cycle, pseudocode statements and flowchart symbols, programming and user environments.
- Structure of a program. Compilation and Execution of a program, character set
- Identifiers and keywords, data types, constants, variables and arrays, declarations, expressions, statements, variable definition, symbolic constants
2. Operators, Expressions, Data I/O (2hrs)
- Arithmetic operators, unary operators, relational and logical operators, assignment operators, assignment operators, the conditional operator, library function, Input & output
3. Conditional Statements and Loops (2hrs)
- Decision Making Within A Program, Conditions, Relational Operators,
- Conditional statements : If Statement, If-Else Statement,
- Loop statements : While Loop, Do While, For Loop. Nested Loops, Infinite Loops, Switch Statement.
4. Functions (3hrs)
- Overview, defining a function, accessing a function, passing arguments to a function, specifying argument data types, function prototypes, recursion, modular programming and functions, prototype of a function: parameter list, return type, function call, block structure
- Passing arguments to a function: call by reference, call by value.
- Default arguments : Concept, examples
- Inline functions: concept & examples
- Function overloading: Concept, Rules for overloading a function, function overloading examples.
5. Program structure (1hr)
- Storage classes, automatic variables, external variables, static variables, multifile programs.
6. Arrays (1hr)
- Definition, processing, passing arrays to functions, multidimensional arrays, arrays and strings
7. Pointers (2hr)
- Fundamentals, declarations, Pointers Address Operators, Pointer Type Declaration, Pointer Assignment, Pointer Initialization, Pointer Arithmetic
- Functions and Pointers
- Arrays And Pointers
- Pointer Arrays, passing functions to other function
8. Structures and Unions (2hrs)
- Structure Variables, Initialization, Structure Assignment, Nested Structure,
- Structures and Functions,
- Structures and Arrays: Arrays of Structures, Structures Containing Arrays,
- Unions, Structures and pointers.
9. Object Oriented Methodology (2hr)
- Introduction, Advantages and Disadvantages of Procedure Oriented Languages, what is Object Oriented? What is Object Oriented Development? Benefits and Application of OOPS.
- Principles of OOPS: OOPS Paradigm, Basic Concepts of OOPS: Objects, Classes, Data Abstraction and Data Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Dynamic Binding, Message Passing.
10. Classes and Objects (2hrs)
- Simple classes (Class specification, class members accessing), Defining member functions, passing object as an argument, Returning object from functions, friend classes, Pointer to object, Array of pointer to object.
- Constructors and Destructors: Introduction, Default Constructor, Parameterized Constructor and examples, Destructors
11. Polymorphism (2hrs)
- Concept of function overloading, overloaded operators, overloading unary and binary operators, overloading comparison operator, overloading arithmetic assignment operator, Data Conversion between objects and basic types
- Virtual Functions: Introduction and need, Pure Virtual Functions, Static Functions
12. Inheritance (2hrs)
- Introduction, understanding inheritance, Advantages provided by inheritance, choosing the access specifier, Derived class declaration, derived class constructors, class hierarchies, multiple inheritance, multilevel inheritance, hybrid inheritance
13. Exception Handling (1hrs)
- Introduction, Exception Handling Mechanism, Concept of throw & catch with example this Pointer, abstract classes, virtual destructors
14. Templates (2hrs)
- Introduction, Function Template and examples, Class Template and examples
15.File Handling (2hrs)
- Introduction, File Operations, Various File Modes, File Pointer and their manipulation.
I am a tech enthusiast and love sharing knowledge on information technology an computer science oriented subjects. I have a bachelors degree in Information Technology(BSc.IT) and recently complete my Masters in Computer Application (MCA). I have been working on freelance projects over 3 years now and have also developed many websites & Android Apps. I also have my own YouTube Channel : Simple Snippets where I teach and share my knowledge on technology oriented subjects. Check out my full Resume : Click here.